Free shipping for orders of $150 or more
1 tablespoon of butter to grease the mold
4 cups of bechamel sauce
4 cups of Bolognese beef and pork sauce
8 sheets of ready-to-bake pasta for lasagna (I use Barilla)
¾ cup shredded mozarella cheese
4 tablespoons of parmesan chees
1. Preheat oven to 350˚F and use a brush to smear butter on the bottom and sides of the pan.
2. Cover bottom of the pan with a layer of bechamel.
3. Place down a layer of pasta, followed by a layer of meat sauce and another layer of bechamel Cover with another layer of pasta and repeat the order with the meat and bechamel. Repeat until you top it with another layer of pasta. Coat it with plenty of bechamel.
4. Arrange the mozarella and sprinkle the parmesan.
5. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until the top is lightly browned.
6. Remove from the oven and let cool for 10-15 minutes before serving.
Recipe by Savoir Faire. See it here.