Free shipping for orders of $150 or more
1. the night before to soak the scum.
2. in the morning, wash and drain the scum. Chop the onion and two cloves of garlic. In a large pot heat aceite.y sauté the onion and garlic over low heat. When it is ready, grind it using a mini pimer or food processor.
3 return to the Pan and add the Bay leaves and the scum. Curbrir with water. To a boil over medium-high heat.
4. when the scum break to a boil, then add the wine. Thus asustaremos the scum (stop the boil), which will make the scum's tender without peeling the skin.
5. once break a boil, lower the heat to medium-low and cook for about two hours.
6. when the scum are tender, saute the mushrooms in a pan: put a splash of oil and Brown the garlic. When Golden add mushrooms.
7 Saute and add Chamomile. Bring a boil and add a tablespoon of chopped parsley. Move and tip the pan on the scum. Finish with chopped up ham