Free shipping for orders of $150 or more
600 g of fillet of beef (I bought pork loin)
500 g mushrooms
5 fat gherkins in vinegar (if you are small then 10)
50 g butter
3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
3 cloves of garlic, unpeeled
2 red onions
150 ml of crème fraîche
3 tablespoons brandy or cognac
1 lime green (because it is much more good and you have more aroma than those who are not, but if mo have use you have at home)
1 bunch of fresh parsley
salt and pepper
500 g of pasta - I used fresh pasta but you can use which you prefer
1. heat a pan with water. When it starts to boil, add the pasta and cook according to the manufacturer's instructions. Book.
2. wash and chop the parsley. Chop the onions finely. Cut the cucumbers into slices. Put everything in a bowl and add 4 tablespoons of vinegar gherkins. Salt and reserve separately.
3. wash and cut the mushrooms into slices. With the help of a broad-leaf knife, crush the garlic. In a large saucepan, put the butter with the garlic and half the oil. When she is a little, add the mushrooms and sauté for 5 minutes.
4. Add the mixture of onions and gherkins mushrooms and cook for about 4 minutes until the liquid has evaporated partly.
5. grate the peel of the lemon. Book. Cut the fillets of beef into thin strips. remove the mushrooms from the Pan and transfer to a bowl. In the same pan, add the remaining oil and butter, and when it is hot, add meat and lemon zest. Season with salt and pepper and let FRY for 5 minutes. Passed this time add the cognac and flambé (set on fire so that the alcohol evaporates and caramelise).
6 Add mushrooms with onions and toss well.
7 serve our beef Stroganoff on a bed of fresh pasta. Enjoy!