Yli is a collection that brings craftsmanship to the dining table. Through the collection’s unique and inspiring pieces, designer Ferréol Babin, who is both a sculptor and an artist, asks questions about food and the way we present it.
- A remarkable piece that gives shape to the table, the Yli jug embraces all the marks of the primary material and the way it has been worked on.
- In its black, non-enameled version, it also looks like wrought iron, and in this way it goes beyond appearances to question the origin of things – just as the designer intended.
- In its shiny and pure white-porcelain version, it shows Revol in a new light.
- An iconic object on French dining tables, the jug finds new energy on restaurant tables thanks to its eco-friendly quality - it’s reusable and helps save water.
- The 80cl Yli jug with its large handle brings a contemporary, light-handed touch to the dining table.